Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another sunday story....

I have one more funny Boston story...so on sunday during sacrament, the same day he ended up being sick, Boston happened to find an old plastic christmas bulb in my church bag. He was already acting really naughty (obviously because he didn't feel good) so when he found it and it caught his interest a little bit, I thought "oh I will just let him look at it..." I knew in the back of my mind that if I didn't keep a close eye on him that he would throw it since he loves to throw stuff all the time. Well I look away for once second, and boston jumps up and chucks the bulb into the air. It fly's two benches over and busts somebody in the head before hitting the ground and bouncing all over the place. He thought it was halarious. Everyone around us thought it was pretty funny too. I could feel my face turn bright red....I was so embarrassed.

No comments: