Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vacation....

I am just finishing up work this morning, and then I get to go home, pack up the car, and head off to Lake Powell. I am so excited to have a little break. I don't mean to complain, but this shift is really kickin my butt.....I love being able to help my husband out, and this is why I got my education....so I could help get him through school, and have this if I need it, but I really think I could totally be content to never work again, and just be a mom. I am looking forward to the day.
Anyway back to Lake Powell....we tried on boston's life jacket last night and I thought for sure he was gonna hate it, and it would be a totally fight to get him to wear it while we are at the Lake, but instead he was still wearing it (in his diaper) when I left for work last night. When I talked to Jared later he said that boston about had a nervous break down when he went to take it off. He told him he had to wait to wear it at the boat, and boston was like, "yeah boat..." so jared was like, "do you want to go to sleep so you can go to the boat tomorrow?"(of course all in spanish) and boston was like, "yeah...sleep...nap." So Jared said he went right to bed. Too funny.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you have fun at Powell! It sounds like you guys have quite a fun group going.

::lindsay said...

Hope Lake Powell was a blast! You'll have to blog about it when you get back!