Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween....a little early.

So we had two halloween parties to go to last night. I didn't really want to try and dress up as anything so Jared and Boston had to make up for my lack of halloween spirit and come up with some really fun costumes. We thought what would be more fitting for boston now that he has a mohawk than to make him a punk rocker. So we died his mohawk black, painted his nails black, put some eyeliner on him, and got him a pretty hot chain bracelet. He looked so funny. Jared dressed up in his man-dress from afghanistan with the head dress and all. He looked good to. When we got into the car to leave he took his head dress off, and I was like, "why aren't you wearing it!?" and he was like "um do you want me to get shot?" I laughed. He had to put some gas in my car at the end of the night and I was laughing so hard cause so many people were staring at him. And of course probably one of the only Arab people that live in boise had to go to that gas station while we were there....he could not stop looking at Jared. It was halarious. Anyway the parties were pretty fun....good food as always.....cute costumes.....and a few fun games. We headed out pretty early though cause I was tired. Anyway here are some pics







9 comments:

Kim said...

Boston is the cutest punk rocker ever! Maybe he can make you guys some good money someday!

I just finished reading this book that was really depressing (but good) and it was set in Afghanistan. That's all I could think about when I saw Jared. I'm glad he didn't get shot!

Mandi said...

Ok, that is almost scary. Boston looks so funny in that close up...little punk. Too funny. Marlee is gonna be Snow White...shocking I know, a princess! Anyway, we'll see if I make it out of the house on Wednesday. I'll post some too. Miss ya.

::lindsay said...

Love the punk rocker look!

Angie said...

boston totallt pulls off the punk rock thing..so adorable.

Krystin said...

i'm glad i wasn't the only wife who didnt dress up with their husband. :( totally wasn't in the mood like you.

ashleyboice said...

Man...I always think boston totally looks like you but in that first picture...he looks so much like jared. I love it. You guys are so cute.

Samantha said...

boston has such a beautiful face- i know that's not a very manly thing to say about him but he is so adorable.

mumovearls said...

that is so freakin funny boston looks Good! Nice Man dress JARED

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

he looks too cute even for a punk rocker! i totally love the dress Jared! Glad you had fun with it!