1. I don't ever do these kind of survey things about myself....ever. I don't know if it stems from the fact that I am a perfectionist and I think that there isn't enough interesting things that I could come up with. I am such a perfectionist that if I don't think I can do something good enough I usually won't even try it....or if I do try it and "fail" you probably won't ever see me try it again.
2. I have always loved to dance and anything dance related. I miss it every day. The funny things is that I have had the opportunity to teach a ton but I don't get the same satisfaction from teaching as I do from dancing and performing. In a dream world I would be dancing on a professional team now that would allow me to still be a mom and have time for my family....and that isn't completely inappropriate (should I say slutty) for me to be on. Oh and p.s. I would be taking some kind of classes or something right now if I could but once again back to the whole perfectionist thing....I once was really confident about myself as a dancer....it has been so long now that I would be afraid of completely sucking.
3.I love a good bowl of ice cream, but it has to have chunks of something in it....no brownies or peanut butter anything. And it can't have any hint of freezer burn on it. If I have had ice cream in the freezer for longer than like a week or two I will usually throw it away. I also love cereal...I could literally live off of cereal.
4.I am OCD...about things being clean in my house. I know...it is funny because I really didn't become this way until I owned my own home, and I was by myself while Jared was deployed. I am also very OCD about balancing my check book. I have to keep every receipt and I drive Jared crazy basically every day because I always ask him for receipts or what he spent.
5. I get the hiccups all the time. They are mainly brought on by uncontrollable laughter. You can guarantee that if I am laughing really hard I will end up with the hiccups.
6. I can't watch scary movies at all. I used to love them in high school, even though they would scare me enough then to keep me awake that night, but ever since I watched "the ring" with Jared when we were dating I have refused to see one since. That movie kept me awake for nights.
7. I am probably the most impatient person you will ever know.
17 hours ago