Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another New Addition.

So my sister-in-law had her new little boy yesterday. She was induced a week early, and we were all expecting her little boy to be smaller than Tayden because Keaton was a week over due when she had him and he was only 7 lbs. 13 oz. Well, Cole Jensen Frogley was born yesterday at 3:45 and he weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long. He is so adorable and doesn't look a bit like Keaton. I actually think he looks a lot like September. Anyway everything went good....September is doing good, and baby is totally healthy! So Tayden and his new cousin Cole are 13 days apart. These guys are going to be such good buddies. It will probably be worse than Boston and Keaton....those two think they are brothers. They start to have issues when they haven't seen eachother in a few days....it probably doesn't help that they pretty much spent the whole first 18 months of their lives together every single day while their dads were deployed. I think we might be in trouble with all these boys....oh well what do you do?

2 comments:

Mastrude Family said...

Congratulations on the other new addition. I'm glad everything went okay and tell September I love the name they picked out.
Hope all is well over on the other side of the common area...maybe one of these days I will get over there to see you all! Talon and me are both fighting a cold, so I don't want to infect baby Tayden, but give him a kiss for me.

Mandi said...

Congrats September! It is so fun tp have all these little ones so close. Please give them our best, and we would love to see some pictures!