Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I survived.

So I just completed my first two days back to work....and they actually weren't that bad. I am a little tired, but I feel good. It was good to see some of the people that I work with and haven't seen for a while. I work the same shift as Wendy (we graduated from the program together) and I love it cause when we aren't busy we get to catch up on all the latest gossip and chat about our boys. She is really fun. It also was good to see Cindy. She was my tech aid while I did graveyards and she completely saved me. She is like superwomen....and a cute little momma. She is so sweet....so it was good.
I took some pictures of Tayden this last week that I just can't resist putting them on....I think he looks so cute. He is feeling much better this week. He is 8 weeks old now but doesn't go to his appointment till next week. Anyway enjoy the pictures.






2 comments:

Tom Earl said...

What a cute little chunk of a man! We are glad that work treated you well!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

He is soooo cute!! I'm glad that work went better then expected. Yu are amazing I couldn't do it Myca! You are one strong Woman. I hope your energy stays high