Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What A Weird Night...

I got off work a little early last night so I was home and in bed by like 12:20. Well out of no where I am startled by a little voice whispering to me in the dark...I look up and see Boston standing in front of me next to the bed....What? It can't be morning already! I look at my clock and it's 12:45. RANDOM. I don't even know what he was doing, but he got up in the pitch black house and walked over to our room....so I got him some chocolate milk and put him back in bed. Then when I get back into bed Jared is tossing and turning in pain. I asked him what was wrong and he said his stomach hurt. He got up and left to the guest bathroom....and was there throwing up till 2:00. So weird. Jared never gets sick so the fact that he has been up vomiting twice in the last two weeks is really crazy. I feel so bad for him. He said he felt like he was in Mexico on his mission again.
Then when I was talking to Jared today he said that he thinks Corbin might drive back with us from our reunion and live with us. I feel so bad for my little brother....he was in New York installing security systems and he got in a car accident....his fault....no car insurance....9 staples to his head....luckily the other family was ok. Anyway he can't install if he doesn't have a car and his car is totaled. So I think he might be learning a few things the hard way. Hopefully he can work some things out and find a job here that he won't need a car. He could always ride his bike if I find him a job at the hospital. I guess we will see what happens.
On a good note I think Tayden is finally getting into a schedule. For the last week he has pretty much consistently slept through the night....like we put him to bed somewhere between 8:00 and 9:00 and he sleeps till like 7:00 or 8:00 (don't worry I still have Boston waking me up around 6:00 something) . He is also taking two pretty good naps a day instead of like 3 of 4 cat naps and I he goes down pretty easily....I can rock him for a minute with his binky and then I put him down and he will pretty much go to sleep. Sometimes he fights it, but not too often. I think it's all because we finally got the eating thing figured out. It is nice to feel like I am getting him into a schedule...although it makes me nervous to mess it up traveling at all now. I guess that's how it works though...

2 comments:

Jeff and Megan said...

Sounds like everything is going well for you...except the whole puking thing for Jared. Hope to see you again soon!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Evan use to do the bedside thing all the time! He would just be there starign at me when I opened my eyes... creepy! Funny how the baby starts sleeping and it's the older ones that wake you up!

Too bad about Corbin! Let him know we say Hi!