Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello There...

I really don't have anything that important or exciting to write about....I am just here. Jared has been working this crazy graveyard shift for his two weeks of military training so he is sleeping right now...I feel like I have not seen him in forever. He had his interview yesterday with Boise City Police Department and it went so good. He said it was by far the best interview he has ever had....he was calm and collected and really felt so good about everything. It was a pretty intense interview...2 1/2 hours long with scenario after scenario. So now we wait...they said they would call him in a few days and let him know. I feel really good about things.
Um...Boston hasn't gotten up in the middle of the night for the last two night, but unfortunately I think Tayden is sick again or teething or something cause he has been up both nights....ALL night. So hopefully he can get back into his normal routine....and then maybe one day I will get a night of uninterrupted sleep. Yeah right...
I feel like my body is so out of wack since I stopped nursing. It's like trying to figure out what to do with itself, but it's not quite feeling normal yet. I won't go into too much detail there, but I am sure several of you moms know what I'm talking about...maybe not though...maybe it's just me.
On a good note I feel like I can return to working out as hard as I want to now that I am not nursing. I am feeling very motivated to get my body back to the way it was...I have been running a whole bunch and taking some classes at the gym and lifting a little. Now I just need to be a little patient and I am sure I will start to notice a difference.
I guess that's all for now I am sure there will be more to come in the next few days...I know so boring...

No comments: