Monday, October 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home...

So we are back home. We had so much fun but the trip was way too short. I always love seeing my family and it was so good to see Nick and Kristen. They are truly some of my favorite people. We could seriously do nothing and still have so much fun with them. We only got to spend two days with them, but like I said it was a really nice and relaxing time....of course it helped that we left the boys with my parents. So now we are back in the swing of things I worked today....blah....and I think that Tayden is cutting some more teeth so he has been a tad fussy. Oh well what do ya do. This is the only picture I took while we were gone...I was being lazy,but on a good note Kristen took a few shots of me and Jared....so as soon as I get them I will post them.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

lovin the bangs by the way!

I can't wait to see the house you end up with!