Saturday, December 06, 2008

"It's Christmas in Our House."

That's what Boston said after we put up our Christmas tree and decorations. We finally went and got a tree a few days ago off a lot....we usually go up to a tree farm and cut our own down, but we were in Moses when all the family went. So we just went down the street and picked one. We got back and turned on the Christmas music and got to work. It actually really got me excited and in the spirit. Boston helped us sort through lights and put hooks on the bulbs. After just a few hiccups in decorating, and a late night run to walmart for lights, ribbon, and bows, we got everything set up. It looks so pretty....I love when the house is all dark at night and all you see is the lights from the tree. I am really excited for Christmas now especially cause I got most of my shopping done, and I can't wait to see the look on Boston's face when he opens his presents. He is gonna be so excited.
Here are some of the pictures of us decorating....the before pics of the tree. It was so funny trying to get on of all of us....we set the timer on the camera but it took us forever to get an ok one.





Tayden kept trying to eat the lights....we was wondering what all the new toys laying around were for.

The finished product....looks pretty good huh?

1 comment:

Peggy Dee said...

It looks beautiful. What fun! I'm so glad I got to visit with you at Thanksgiving. I hate it when we are gone when you come to town. Have a great holiday season!