Sunday, April 05, 2009

Brothers.

It brings me great joy to sit and watch my boys finally reach a point where they can play and interact together. I have noticed this week that on more than one occasion the two of them have gone off to play together upstairs with out me even saying anything. This has never happened before. And now it seems as though Tayden is Boston's little shadow. I sat and watched my two boys with a smile on my face while Tayden ran around behind Boston mimicking his every super hero move....down to throwing out his spiderman web. Seriously...the hand, and sound effects. So cute. It makes me very happy.




4 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

So cute! Trip can't even walk yet and Cooper and him play together all the time!! I love it!!

lysh said...

Love them!

Tom Earl said...

Them boys are cute!

Anna Beal said...

I love it when kids start playing together. Theres just something so special that brings a tear to your eye when you realize that bond that they are creating will be forever! Cute boys Myca.