Thursday, November 05, 2009

First Dr's Appointment.

Today I had my first OB check up. Everything went great. My doctor did a quick ultrasound to check the heart rate and take a little looksy. It is always fun to see the baby for the first time. It was bouncin around and wave one of it's arms....cute little gummy bear. Anyway my doctor wrote me a Rx for phenergan.......thank heavens! I didn't even really ask her for it, but when I mentioned that I was having trouble sleeping on my days off because I am waking up in the middle of the night super sick and feeling like I need to try and eat something (I think my body gets used to eating through the middle of the night so it get confused on my days off) she told me she would just write me a prescription for phenergen cause it helps for nausea and it makes you sleepy. Sweet. Although...I don't know how sweet that will be if I take that when I can't or don't want to go to sleep. I am already tired enough. Oh well, I guess we will see. Anyway all is well....I have an appointment in 2 weeks for a big ultrasound so I will get to see a little more then.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad everything went well, that first appointment can make a girl nervous! Im sorry youve been sick too - that seriously sucks. I have some zofran if you ever need it (phenergan gave me headaches and I was too tired on it)! Just come over and say 'drugs please'. I will happily be your dealer! My baby's heart rate is in the 160s. Our Ob said, looks like another girl! we'll see!. I have a doppler so if you ever want to have a listen to your baby come grab it. Its kind of fun for the kids and hubby to hear it at home. I dont think it works until 12 weeks though, so you might not hear it yet.
SO FUN!

Anna Beal said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Can't wait to see some ultrasound pics in a couple weeks!

Unknown said...

Myca its Adrianna. I'm so excited for you! I feel like such a creeper getting onto your blog, but I love reading all your updates and it makes me feel like I know what is happening with your family even though you live far away. How far along are you? Hope you start feeling better!
Love you
Adrianna

Da Bergs said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo happy for you!!!