Saturday, January 02, 2010

So Long 2009....

We had a good New Years Eve....we decided to really change it up this year...haha not really. Instead of getting together at Frogley's and eating tons of food and playing games....we got together at our house and ate tons of food and played games. Really original huh? :) No it was still really fun. We set up a projector upstairs and played rock band all night.
It was a nice way to end the year....and man am I glad 2009 is over. Here's to hoping for a way better year in 2010!!
Oh p.s. I shot these pictures with my new "point and shoot" camera Jared got me for Christmas. It is kinda nice to have a smaller camera instead of always having to pull out my big one. I am still trying to figure this one out a bit though. Oh and the best part is that it's waterproof and pretty much drop proof...nice for traveling (and kids)!

Crystal and Andy (her man friend :)) playing rockband.


Brent just couldn't quite make it to midnight. :)

3 comments:

Da Bergs said...

Oh, Brent... hahaha... great pics!

Tom Earl said...

OK - that looks like a great party! Here's to a wonderful 2010!!

Alli Blue said...

Very original!