Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feels Like Summer.

Saturday was so nice and sunny that we literally spent the entire day outside. We busted out the little swimming pool (and the goggles...essential) and the boys swam and played all day. It was so nice. Then once they were done swimming we went and got dinner and took it to the park and played some more. The boys were in heaven. It was so nice to finally get out of the house. Here are a few pictures....Tayden was being hilarious when I pulled out the camera so there are a bunch of him. He cracks me up...he is so stinkin animated about everything. I could sit and watch him all day....












On a side note...I don't know what I was thinking when I said I would try and "enjoy" the next couple weeks. I am huge and uncomfortable now. This baby has no more room and I am in a lot of pain. I am hoping that he will come soon...

3 comments:

Tom Earl said...

He's coming on May 27th ......

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Myca, I'm so gald you have a blog. When we are gone for the summers, I feel like you are the only one I'm updated on and know what's going on and don't feel like I'm totally missing out on all the memories. So thanks:) Miss you, can't wait to see baby pictures!

Anna Beal said...

Hey! We also busted out the same pool! So fun!! I'm so glad you are getting some quality time before your little bundle arrives.