Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Dads In My Life.

Jared is finally starting to feel better. Thank heavens. So happy Father's day to him! I just have to say I always knew that Jared would make a good husband and father, but I never really knew just how amazing he would be. He exceeded any expectations I ever had for him as a dad. I know I say it all the time, but he is the BEST dad. He is such a good example to our boys. He loves them, plays with them, teaches them stuff, disciplines them, cares for them. He is so amazing with them. I am so blessed to to have such an awesome man in my life.
I can't forget about my two great Dads as well. I have always been a Daddy's girl and I always will be. I love my Dad. He taught me so much and still does. I hope that one day I can be as close with my boys as I was with my dad. And I have to say that I have the best Father-in-law ever! I really lucked out when it comes to my in-laws. They are amazing. We always know who to turn to when we need some good advice or direction. Brent is always there for us.
Happy Father's Day to the Dads in my life.

No comments: