Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Back.

I am back from Moses Lake. I had a really good time. It was nice to have so many people around and lots of distractions. My sister drove down with me and was there till Tuesday evening so that was really nice. We also had some family friends (the Muirheads) in town and Kristen even came into town with little Parker to see us. It was really sweet. We swam at grandmas, the lake, ate great food, and the boys even got a day at the water park. It was a nice time. Of course I didn't even get my camera out once. I am a slacker.
I am still feeling the same...but I am finding ways to cope and manage how I am feeling. So I am hoping with a little more time and patience I will be able to beat this...without having to go on something. I guess we will see.
Kaias has his two month appointment today...crazy. And I go back to work on Sunday. I hope that I can handle this. I will do a post later about Kai's stats.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Hang in there. Drugs don't necessarily mean defeat. We really hope this fog lifts soon for you! We love you! Can't wait to see you!

Kim said...

I'm glad you had a nice time. Seriously, you do whatever it takes for you to feel happy and peaceful!

I really want to find a time to come hang out again. Elsie talks about your boys all the time!