Saturday, December 18, 2010

8 Years!

We managed to make it out Thursday night to celebrate our 8th anniversary even though I was feeling super sick and crummy. I loaded up on some sudafed and we made our way out. Chase came and watched the boys for us which was really nice of him. We went and saw The Tourist first with some free movie tickets we had been saving just for this special occasion. The movie was totally not what I expected and really good. There was only like four of us total in the theater. After the movie we went and enjoyed some PF Changs. It was delicious.
I can't believe it has already been eight years. I am so blessed to have Jared in my life. He is my perfect balance. I knew he would always be a good husband and father, but I had no idea how much he would exceed my expectations. I am so very blessed.

Here are a couple pictures of us in the theater. Jared with our treats we smuggled in ;)

No comments: