Sunday, January 02, 2011

A New Year.

We had a really good holiday week. It is amazing what taking one day off from work can do for my moral. :) Corbin was here for the last two weeks so Jared got some serious xbox and "man" time in for the last little while. My parents came into town on Wednesday and Alysha was actually home from Wednesday on as well. It was so fun to have everyone together. I didn't take any pictures cause I just really felt like being lazy, but Friday me, my parents, and Corbin and Megan all went up to Bogus to ski. It was a really beautiful (and FREEZING) day but so much fun. That night we had a big group at our house to ring in the new year. It was a great day and a really nice week. Here are a few pictures that my dad took of us skiing. I guess now it's back to reality....boo.


I was being totally serious in this picture :)
This year has definitely brought it's challenges, but also some beautiful blessings. I am not gonna lie...I really feel like 2009 and 2010 have been some of our most difficult and trying years. I am hoping and praying that 2011 will bring some changes for us. I know that if we continue to live the gospel and be faithful that it will. Here's to a new and happy year!

No comments: