Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Sick!

My kids are STILL sick. Fever, cough, runny nose, goopey eyes. It's like they just keep passing it back and forth...or keep picking up something new. Just when they seem like they are on the mend the next day it's like it is all back again. Man...my poor boys. Boston asked me to take a nap today...that NEVER happens. And Kai slept ALL day. And at one point fell asleep in my arms. He NEVER does that. Both he and Boston had fevers of 103. I think we are going on like 4 weeks of the icky's now...Boo. It's times like these I wish I could just be home to cuddle and take care of my sick boys. At least I know they are in good hands with their dad. :)

3 comments:

ashleyboice said...

I hear yah sister!

janae said...

Oh, Woman! I'm in the same boat. I'm beginning to feel like a failure of a mother because I can't keep my kids healthy! Hope yours are better soon.

Cali said...

Us too!! The worst part of being a mom is sick kids.