Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Kaias 9 Months.

My little guy is already 9 months old. I can't believe it. He is still sick right now so he was not happy about me taking pictures of him as you can see.


He's pretty miserable these days. His antibiotic doesn't really seem to be working. But...when he isn't sick he is the happiest baby. He loves to sit and play on the floor and roll around. He gets up onto his knees all the time, but just won't crawl. When he is really mad or frustrated he starts to spit and cry. It is really cute. He loves to do the "superman" where if you hold him up in the air he arches his back and shoots his legs straight out like he is flying. When your holding him and he really wants to be down and playing he pushes off with his hands and feet almost like he's trying to stand up on your body. He's an escape artist and can totally flip himself out of his bumbo. No more leaving him up on the counter in his seat. He has flipped himself out onto his belly (on the counter) twice. Yikes. His eyes are still grayish, greenish, blue...but they are dark. I think they are a really pretty color...although most people just think they are brown if they don't look close enough. His hair is really coming in and I think he will be due for a haircut in the next couple months. He loves to babble and says, "dada" the most. He has four teeth now which totally change the way he looks. I will have to get a happy picture of him where you can see them all. He is so ticklish and loves to laugh and giggle. It's so contagious. This little man has been such a blessing in our home. He is so sweet and cuddly. This boy really warms my heart. I wish that time wasn't going so fast. I feel like he isn't my little baby any more. His brothers love him to pieces. And he just love to watch and be entertained by his brothers. Kaias we love you little boy.

Anyway he has his appointment in a few days so I will get his stats up then as well.

2 comments:

ashleyboice said...

Cutest baby ever!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Wow, he's really cute! Perfect cheeks and hair!