Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just an Update.

Jared got a job at Costco. It's a little bittersweet for both of us. On one hand it's good because his unemployment is ending and so we just need any kind of income. We are grateful that he was able to find any work at all. It definitely won't be great money (he will make less than what he was getting on unemployment) but it's better than nothing. On the other hand I can really see that Jared is struggling with it. I think he feels like he is way past the point in his life where he would be going and getting a job like this. We are both grateful for the work...don't get me wrong, but he feels like he is 32, he has his degree, we have 3 kids, and he never thought this is where he would be. I think it is very humbling for him...maybe a little embarrassing...but it is what it is. Now we will be dealing with trying to juggle our schedules (Costco can schedule him pretty much any time they want) with the kids and my work and his pest control business and that is definitely some added stress. I hope we can make this work...I guess at this point we don't really have a choice. :)


No comments: