Wednesday, November 09, 2011

My Boys Have The Best Dad....I Might Be Biased.

Boston came home with an assignment this week to decorate a turkey body using things he could find around the house. I had to leave for work so Jared was left to help him with his project. Let's just say it's a good thing. I am so not creative or artistic and Jared (shocker) totally is. I don't think there is anything he isn't good at. Anyway, later that night he sent me a text that said:

Gum that I had Tayden chew up
Sprinkles for the feathers
Pretzles for the legs
Spaghetti for the feet
M&M's for the eyes
And a gold fish cracker for the beak.
What now? Ha.

Jared said that Boston kept saying, "I am going to have the coolest turkey..." all night long.

SO. CUTE. I can't even compete in the "who's a better parent" competition. It's clearly obvious. I guess I wouldn't have it any other way. My boys are pretty lucky. :)

3 comments:

Sheri said...

That is so awesome! Jared is hilarious!

Nelson's said...

The part about the gum haha totally Jared!

Krissy said...

what a clever dad!! Saw him at the field trip today, he is a good dad...