Saturday, December 01, 2012

Tayden is 5!

Tayden is five! It's funny because for some reason I tend to think (and treat him) that he's older than that. I just feel like he is. Maybe I need to remind myself that more often haha. I probably expect a lot out of this little guy. We love Tayden to death. He reminds me so much of Jared. He can be very tender hearted and sweet, but he also has a bit of rage ha. He is a total class clown, and he is witty and funny. Most of his friends are GIRLS and he gets along great with all of them. I love this boy to death.






For his birthday dinner he requested Mcdonald's cheese "sandwich burgers" with no fries. He loves cheese burgers. We also had a big birthday party with friends for the first time. It was chaos, but Tayden loved it and got some great gifts.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

handsome boy!!!!