Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Officially A Soccer Mom.

Last weekend was our fist weekend of games. I knew it was going to be a looonnnggg day. We had three games because Boston had a double header and Jared had guard so I was going to be on my own. I was determined to make it work and have a nice day. I knew Demry wasn't going to get any naps really either. Sigh...it ended up being a good day. Even juggling all the kids back and forth to the field with a tired baby. Boston's first game they won, but he wasn't being super aggressive or every dribbling the ball. So I told him for his second game to get in there and get aggressive and take the ball. Well, he listened! They lost their second game (they were so tired) but Boston played so well. He is really improving. Tayden's game was hilarious. They don't play with any goalies and it really is just totally bunch ball. I could tell when the game started Tayden was a little confused. He hasn't ever played before so he was just kinda standing there taking it in when I yelled "Tayden, go get the ball and score a goal!" He looked at me then ran over took the ball from the group and scored! ON THE WRONG GOAL! haha. He was so excited and so proud. His coach played it smooth and was like, "Tayden sweet job buddy!" and gave him a high five and then told him to try and make a goal on the other goal and to block our goal. Haha...then he had it straight. The rest of the game he was SO aggressive. He scored another goal and had several other chances. At one point he stole the ball from another player and the kid got mad as Tayden was dribbling toward the goal and the player ran up and totally pushed Tayden. it didn't even phase him. He just kept going! I was so proud of him. We ended the long day with ice cream.



That night we had a military bbq to get to know some of the people in Jared's new unit. Boston walked into a glass sliding door thinking it was open. Tayden sharted in his pants because another kids jumped out and scared him in the club house. And Kai took a drink of a random persons BEER thinking it was my "apple juice." The look on his face was hilarious. He said, "mom I no yike your juice." I looked at him and was like, "Kai! That's not my juice did you drink that?!" Yep he sure did. I think everyone was pretty entertained by my kids.

No comments: