Sunday, March 13, 2016

February/March update.

I feel like we are finally starting to get adjusted being back home from the hospital. It really has been like starting all over. The twins got really used to be held and rocked to sleep in the hospital so it has made it pretty difficult and stressful for me when I am on my own. I would love to hold and rock them all day long, but there is two of them and one of me. So it seems like one is always crying...and that is HARD.  Our schedules are getting crazy with soccer and football which means some days Jared goes straight from work to soccer and then to young men's or to work out. That means he doesn't get home till sometimes 9:30 at night. He came home one night when the twins had literally been crying non stop since like 3:00. I was a wreck. He walked in and I had one baby in my arms crying, one in the crib crying, and I had tears rolling down my face. So he took me out on a date the next night. It was so nice to get out. I was really frustrated though because we splurged on a really expensive place and our food was HORRIBLE. So we left and went to get five guys fries. Yes it was that bad. I was ticked.
I worked my first shift this week. It was really stressful leading up to the shift just trying to get everything put together for the kids, but when I got there it was funny because everyone was running around like it was so crazy busy. I mean it was busy, but I had to laugh to myself because I usually do all that work by myself at night so it didn't seem crazy to me at all. I think the best part about it was knowing that I didn't have to turn around and come back the next day. It made me so grateful that I am going to be able to work for my brother's from home. And that I can eliminate that stress from my life.
I love this picture of Boston because it reminds me of so many years ago when he was a baby and Jared would sit and hold him and play xbox. It just warms my heart and makes me realize how much he is growing up. I like to think that we are training him to be a really good dad some day.













No comments: