Friday, October 21, 2016

Sick On Top of Sick on TOP of Sick.

Everyone got the barfs AGAIN. Tayden, the twins, Demry, Boston and myself...and it all started in the middle of the night which meant lots of laundry. Ugh it should be a crime to get sick like that when your kids are sick. We have had so much sickness in our house since school started. I don't know what to do about it.  The twins still seem to be having trouble kicking it as they have had diarrhea for the last 3 weeks. It is not even normal how much poop has come out of those two tiny humans. Like every time I turn my back there is poop oozing out of their diapers into puddles on the floor. I am not even exaggerating. Also they have started pulling themselves up and I kinda just want to push them over and tell them to STOP THAT because they are too young! Hahaha.








No comments: