Sunday, July 01, 2007

The bump.

So I figured I better take some pictures of me pregnant now that I am starting to get a little bigger. It is funny how different it is the second time around. I remember when I was pregnant with Boston I took so many pictures of my growing belly and I loved being pregnant. This time I kinda just want the pregnancy part to be over. I mean I know it is an amazing thing that my body is doing, but I kinda don't like the growing bump. I feel like I worked so hard after having boston to get into shape and really took pride it how I felt, and looked to myself. I was probably the healthiest and in the best shape I have ever been. So I just can't wait to have our new little boy and have my body back. I kinda feel just blah these days. Anyway I am about half way now. I am surprisingly smaller this time around than I was the first time....again I think I owe that to the fact that I was in better shape and smaller when I got pregnant this time. I haven't shown nearly as quick as I did with Boston. I ballooned with him. Anyway enjoy the pictures of the Bump....Oh and one more thing. I really hate my hair in these pictures. I think it is time for a cut....something new. The problem is that Jared LOVES my hair long. I don't really know what to do. It is so much easier to wear curly, but when it's this long it just gets weighed down and it looks nasty, so most times I have it pulled back. I think I should cut it to my shoulders what do you think?

2 comments:

::lindsay said...

Wow, Myca! You look great! I look that big too and I'm at least 4-5 weeks behind you.

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

You look amazing! You have such a cute prego figure! You must be glad that your not bigger this time round like a lot of people. i showed faster 2nd time but my end result was the same or smaller. 3rd time i think i showed a little faster even yet and end result well we'll see still 9 weeks to go!