Tuesday, September 11, 2007

School Blows!!!

Ok so I should really be going to bed or doing some more reading but i saw the computer over in the office on and came to investigate what was going on in there.............well i looked and it was a ploy to get me to waste some more time. If you looked at the title of this rad entry then you know that school could be one of my strong points but when you have a mathematical theory class and your teacher is what i like to call a MATH NINJA then you can really not like math. We call him that because instead of throwing pepper bombs at us he starts the class of by saying.......Jared. i of course say What Up? he says how does the Venn Diagram of {/x/XER(312)} compare to the findings of your choice of a major.......................................................*&@##$%$............................................................WHAT(in my head i think should i just say that i have to go talk to a man about a horse). I just said, Classic Spanish Lit has numbers and we say them like this ......uno,dos,tres, and so forth. He just stared at me like a was retarded partly because my answer was sweet. Then he said, Ok then good answer.
I wish that i could have punched him in the nose. I really have to go to bed now but i love you all peace BEES, J

1 comment:

Angie said...

what the hell...your teacher is crazy.