Monday, December 31, 2007

Tayden's Blessing.

So this weekend was a whirlwind....where do I start? We planned to bless Tayden yesterday so Ryan and Nena and the kids made their way up on thursday night, and my parents ended up getting in on Saturday. We had a really full house. I love having all my family here, but it is times like this weekend that make me wish that I had a larger home. Anyway, Friday we all just hung out and watched the Simpsons movie. Then Saturday we had chase come over once my parents got here and we went and saw National Treasure without the kids. I took Tayden of course but I fed him right before we got to the movie, and he didn't make a peep the whole movie. The movie was awesome, and it was nice to be able to leave all the kids...Thanks Chase. Then right when we got back from the movie Jared had planned to watch the fights over all Tom and Alisha's with just all the guys. So us girls stayed home and some of the wives came to our house and just hung out. We had pizza a talked and let the kids run wild. It was fun to chat with all the girls, but I was worn out by the end of the night....all the kids were a little wired for some reason and our house is just too small for that many people. So I crashed once everyone left. Yesterday we got up and slowly got ready for church. The blessing was really good and I am so thankful that I have a worthy husband who is able to bless our children....and that we both have awesome brothers and dads who are worthy too. It is so good to see them all standing up there together. After the blessing we all came back to our house and had croissant sandwiches and lots of salads. Overall the weekend went really well....Boston had a blast with all his cousins....and said some very funny things and Tayden is proving to be more and more of a sweet chubby baby each day. He has this really bad baby acne right now....I feel so bad when I look at his sweet face cause right now it seems to be getting worse. I hope it clears up soon. Anyway I am excited and ready to be starting a new year. This one has really been good for us. Oh I don't have any pictures right now but I will post some soon...Nena took them all with her camera.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

We were sorry we couldn't be there. Glad you had a good weekend. I am so jealous everyone is so close to you guys. Kiss him for us.