Monday, January 28, 2008

A Weekend to Remember.


I don't have much time to write right now because I am work, but I just had to say that Kristen and Nick left today and we had such a fun weekend with them. I will post all the details of our time with them a little bit later and I will show some pictures that Kristen took of my boys....that is whenever she sends them to me (no pressure Kristen). The other thing was that I found out last night that Presiden Hinckley died last night. I just wanted to write a little something about him so I would remember this time in our life. Gordon B. Hinckley has been our Prophet for almost half my life. I think I was like 10 years old when he was called to lead our church. I think he was an amazing leader and an amazing man. I truly believe that he was a true Prophet and receive so much inspiration for the members of our church. We will definitely miss him and all the impact he has made in our lives.

No comments: