Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Best Friend...

So the weekend with Kristen and Nick was so so good. We really didn't do much, but that is what was so good about it. We watched a ton of movies, vegged out, and enjoyed each other's company. I really love that I could go months without seeing or talking to Kristen and we can pick up right where we left off. I love how awesome she is with my boys and how much she truly loves them like they are here own family....she really is an awesome "tia." She brought the boys some presents and Boston loved his Diego book, and he stuffed dragon. He has to sleep with it every night now. I love how easy going Nick is too. He has this hilarious sense of humor and he and Jared get along so good. Jared took Nick to go shoot some of his guns...it was the first time Nick had ever shot a gun before so I was really glad they got to go and do that. On Saturday we timed it just right so me, Kristen, and Alisha went a saw 27 Dress (so cute) while the boys watched the kids. Then we met them for dinner and took the kids, and they went and saw Rambo. It was a really fun night. I can't wait to plan a time now for me and Jared to go up to Seattle to visit them. We really have such a blast when we get to spend time with them! So these are pics I took with my camera....not the best, but I will post some of the ones Kristen took as soon as I get them.





P.S. I have to give a shout out to my mom and Collin. Today is their birthdays. I love you guys so much and I hope you have an awesome day!! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Tom Earl said...

I just have to tell you that I love Kristen and Nick too! So glad that they were able to come! We enjoyed 27 Dresses as well!