Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Sweet Husband.

I was feeling really bummed out and depressed for some reason today...I don't know if it was the weather, or maybe I was just tired. To say the least I felt like I was on the verge of tears most of the day...I was irritable, frustrated, sad and I had no idea why. So while Jared was at work I sent him a quick text and just told him that I wasn't having a very good day. Once he finally got home I was getting ready to leave for work....feeling sad that I only got to see him for a few minutes before I had to take off, and he asked me if I would go get his ipod out of the car for him. So I went out to his car and sitting on the steering wheel was a card addressed to "sweet pea." I immediately started crying when I saw it sitting there....I hadn't even opened it yet. Once I opened it I cried even more. It was so sweet....he told me how much he loved me and how proud of me he was. I will spare you all the details, but it gets even sweeter. There was some cash in the card that he said I could spend on some new clothes or whatever I wanted..."you can't spend it on anything like bills....just something you want." He had the cash from one of his old cell phones he had just sold. Isn't that so sweet? I really felt loved and special...he did a good job cheering me up. I love my hubby.

4 comments:

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

Ohhh! so cute. I love you guys!
-k

Mandi said...

Very cute. Can you ask Jared to give my hubby some pointers some night when they are online? lol
Miss you guys!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

I love it when they get it right! kent has a little fund just for spoiling me. Not all the time but when it really matters. it sounds like you got a good one there Myca!

Angie said...

nice work jared...bet you got some lovin' for that one! smooth!!