Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tayden's 2 Month

Tayden had his 8 week check up today....actually he is 9 and a half weeks now but oh well. He weighed in at....are you ready for this.....a whopping 13 lbs and 9 0z and he was 24 inches long! I can't believe how big he is already. He is the 90% for both height and weight and the 70% for his head. So let's just say he's a big boy....he has long passed up Boston at this point. When boston was 2 months he weight 10 lbs and when he was 4 months he weighed 13 lbs and 12 oz....so he is only 3 oz shy of what Boston was at 4 months old. Crazy! It is amazing how two of your own kids can be so different. Anyway I am sure this is boring for everyone else to read, but sorry I had to write it down! Oh yeah and one more thing....he got his first shots today. Can I just say he was a trooper...took it like a real man! Actually he screamed like a baby...but only for a few seconds.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

That is so funny. Makenna just weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz. for her 4 weeks. I think Marlee weighed that like 3 days home from the hospital. Looks like I had my chubbo first and you are having the opposite. I LOVE chunky babies!