Friday, February 01, 2008

"You've got a little something on your face..."

I just have to start with these pictures and then I will get to the point. I took these pictures of Tayden just sitting with Jared watching TV.....he is such a sweet little boy.





Now to the actual point....Last night while I was making dinner Jared went into Boston's room with him and sat on the bunk bed with him and watched a movie on his little DVD player. I had given Boston a little piece of chocolate earlier for going to the bathroom and he took it into his room to eat it. Once I got the dinner in the oven I went to peek in on the boys and see what they were doing and this is first what I saw. I took this picture in the dark so I couldn't really see Boston's face that well.

As I got closer I realized that Boston had melted chocolate all over his hands and he was resting his face on his hands so he had kinda gotten some on his cheeks. Jared saw that I had noticed it and told me not to say anything and then proceeded to tell Boston in spanish that he had something on his face....knowing that Boston would try and wipe it off with his hands that were covered in chocolate. He kept saying "No you got something right there.....nope you didn't get it....oh right there too."So Boston just kept wiping at his face. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. So this was the end result.


No comments: