Sunday, May 04, 2008

Good Company.

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day. Jared had guard so I got up and got the boys ready and headed over to Septembers. We walked around the neighborhood checking out the garage sales and then packed up a lunch and went to the park to eat and let the boys run around. After that we just hung out at her house until later that night when we had everyone over for a BBQ....and even though I spent the majority of the day struggling to get Tayden to take a nap (which he never really did....maybe 30 minutes or so) it was so nice to just sit and talk and have good company. I love September to death. She has become one of my best friends. I love that we can do absolutely nothing and still have a good time. She is so sweet and thoughtful....I just can't say enough good things about her. I think that is probably one of the best things that was a result of Jared and Travis being deployed....September and I became so close. What makes it even better is that our boys are so close in age and just absolutely love each other. I swear if we lived closer we would live at each other's houses...we practically already do. Then today I went and battle both boys at church by myself....I definitely don't miss that. Man I was having flash backs to when Jared was gone. I caught myself tearing up a little bit thinking about it. I am so thankful to have him home. He takes his math final tomorrow!! Yipee and he is finally done with school. He has done really good in his class so I think he will be relieved to have that over with...I know I will. That's about all for now. I took some funny pictures of Tayden the other day when I was feeding him. He is starting to get the hang of the whole "real food" thing. Now every time he is even near us when we are eating he opens his mouth and reaches out like he wants a bite whenever we bring our food up to our mouths. It's funny.....oh and I threw one in there of Tayden and Kole. They are little twinners...










6 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

What a happy lookin kid! I feel like he is getting so much bigger overnight.

mumovearls said...

He is so chunky! I just want to eat him up! look at those cheecks and chubby fingers.-n

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Holy cow those two boys look sooo much alike!

Anna Beal said...

OH my goodness, they do look like twins! That is amazing!

El Chidote said...

These fools are smoking crack or weed becasue their heads,smile and eyes dont even look similar. that crazy.....If i had a bug that fuzzy I'd make a fur coat out of it.

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

Okay, is it just me, or does Tayden look a little like Tom (your dad) in these pictures??
-k