Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunny Days...

Yesterday was so nice I told Boston after his nap that he could go outside and run through the sprinklers. It's days like yesterday and today that really make me wish I had a pass to the pool. I would probably go all the time...although with Tayden being the age he is maybe not. It's hard to work around naps so I probably wouldn't be able to spend that much time at the pool with Boston...so what would be the use huh? Anyway he was really funny playing in the sprinkler...then to end the evening the icecream truck came by and Boston picked out a Ninja Turtle icecream bar. Too cute...






2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

It is seriously crazy to me how much that kid looks like you. Who knew such a beautiful girl could make a handsome boy face as well?

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

cute pics! Nothing like a good icecream truck!