Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July.

Wow I feel like I have a ton to post about and a ton of pictures...so I am sorry but I have really been trying to figure out my camera....and with that comes a lot of pictures. Anyway yesterday we got together with all the Frogley's and Dilgards for the 4th and had a great BBQ with tons of great food. The kids played outside in a little kiddie pool and all the adults sat around and talked...then later on we all walked over to the park to throw the football around, and just hand until it got dark enough to go back and do fireworks. It was a really fun day...although by the time it was dark enough to do fireworks my boys were so DONE. They were both tired and crabby....so I didn't even really get pictures of that cause Boston didn't really want anything to do with it (I think he was still a little scared), and I was rocking Tayden to sleep in my arms. Anyway beware there are a ton of pictures here....







2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Looks like your 4th was a blast! We basically had to force our girls to stay up for the fireworks.

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

Nice use of your depth of field... you are totally getting it!!! The pictures look great! :)