Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering.

So yes the lady from Oprah did call me. It was kinda weird....definitely not what I expected. She only asked a little bit about my actual life and then focused more on like if I have any strong opinions about something, what some of my favorite Oprah topics/episodes have been, if I have had any major life changing experiences, and that was about it. Then she had me send some photos of me and my family to her and she will make a binder of me and all my info. If there is an episode they are doing that she thinks relates to me and my life and opinions then they will contact me to be apart of it. Random. Thats about it.

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

crazy!!!

Kim said...

Still pretty cool! I hope to see you on the show someday. :)