Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunny Days.

It was really nice outside today and the boys played out there forever...sigh...I am so ready for spring. I got my camera out hoping to get some good pictures and it just made me realize that I really suck at something I would really like to be good at. I am not searching for any compliments or anything...I really don't want to hear about...It just frustrates me that I can't get my pictures to look the way I imagine them in my head. So here are about 5 pictures out of like 75 that I took.






2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I am no photographer by any means but from my point of view the trick to a good picture is a good camera followed by photoshop. That and taking A LOT of pictures of kids. Thank goodness for digital, how did anyone get a good picture of their kids before without going through like 20 rolls of film?

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Don't you love the sun! Sooo nice. I can't wait for good weather either. And a picture is worth a thousand words no matter what you think of its quality!