Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day.

I just have to wish my wonderful husband, and my two very special dads a happy father's day today. I am so blessed to have such amazing men in my life.
Dad...I have always been a daddy's girl. There is a special bond that I have with you and no one else. I am so glad that I was so blessed to have some one raise me that taught me so much about the kind of person I should be and the kind of life I want to live. I love you Dad.
Brent...You have always made me feel like I was another one of your girls...acutally I know that is exactly what I am to you. Thank you for your advice, and for raising such an amazing son.
Jared...You continue to amaze me every single day. You are the best dad. I learn so much from your example to our boys every single day. You are patient, fun, loving, and caring. I hope that our boys turn out as amazing as you have.
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads in my life.

No comments: