Saturday, August 15, 2009

Earl Family Reunion 2009.

Man it has been a while. We just got home from a fun week in Seattle and Moses Lake. We headed up to Seattle on Monday night to go see Nick and Kristen and their new little guy Parker. We dropped the kids off in Moses and were able to spend just a couple short days hanging out in Seattle without our kids runnin around. It is always so nice to be able to see Nick and Kristen...they really are some of my favorite people. Our time with them is ALWAYS too short. Their little man Parker is so adorable and pretty much the sweetest, most easy going child I have ever seen. We visited a ton, went bowling, did some shopping, and ate some great food while we were there. I am missing them already.
The rest of the week we spent at my parents house.....it was a FULL house. We had all the siblings and grandchildren in one house. I loved it though. We were all there....we could put the kids to bed and stay up and just hang. I love being with my family. Friday and Saturday was our extended family (EARL) reunion. It was organized by the Tami Earl group this year and they did such an awesome job. It was hawaiian themed....I think my favorite part was the motown tribute lip sync we did for Aunt Tami. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. We had to leave early today to get back so that I could work my first graveyard so we missed most of today's festivities...bummer. I hate having to leave early while everyone else is still partying.
Anyway it was all way too short. My kids didn't want to leave. They had so much fun with their cousins. And of course I never want to leave all my extended family. I love it when I get to spend time with them.
I didn't really take any pictures of the reunion part of the week, but I will get around to posting what I do have when I get some time.

No comments: