Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some Pictures.

Ok so here are some pictures from this last week.....Here is Parker. He is the sweetest little boy with the most beautiful blue eyes.


Here are the boys at the bowling alley....I am such a horrible bowler. I don't know why I even try. I think of the two games my highest score was 56....yep pretty sad.


Me and Kristen playing dance dance revolution. It was one of the funniest things ever! I hadn't ever really played it at an arcade....the first round I totally was playing wrong....so then the second round we were laughing so hard when we realized what I had been doing the first round....here we look just a little confused.
And then here is the one shot I took on Saturday morning of the reunion. This is all the Earl girl cousins and aunts and grandma...minus a few, and I think there are a few great grand daughters in there too. We did some crafts which turned out to be really fun...I usually am not a very crafty person, but I loved what we did.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

It was SO fun. I was sad you had to leave early. The Amazing Race last night was SO fun. We miss you guys already. Not sure if we'll make it down this week or not...
XOXO

Unknown said...

Are you guys back??? I cant tell if you are home or not! And I got another new cell phone (shocker! thanks brigitte - again!) so I dont have your number to call and check in - I NEED IT! CALL ME! Lets hang out soon, even if it means I have to break a limb and head to St Als! I dont know your schedule so Im always afraid to come over for fear of waking you up!!!

Hope you guys are doing a little better :)