Monday, September 07, 2009

Waiting...

Oh I have been waiting for Kristen to put some pictures up on her blog from our visit last month...she finally did!! So here are a few shots of us with her precious little guy Parker. I love that boy!

I was reading Kristen's blog and she mentioned how she was in awe at seeing me as a mother for the first time with Boston...and I just have to say that I felt the exact same way seeing her with Parker. It is so amazing to see kristen as a mother. She is such a good mom and an awesome example to me. Who would have thought back in 6th grade that we would be here now....still such close friends sharing some amazing life experiences with eachother...like motherhood for the first time!? I am so lucky to have Kristen (and her two boys) in my life.






1 comment: