Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon.

Jared and I went out on a date last night with some friends to see New Moon. Of course I loved all of the Twilight books, and when the first movie came out I will admit I was a tad bit disappointed. I kinda felt like it left out some important details and just didn't live up to the book. Of course I still liked it just because I love the story line, and I know all the details. So I was way excited last night to see the movie...having already seen some trailers that looked a lot more promising than the first movie. We went to the 5:00 showing which was the best idea we have had yet because it was not crowded at all. When we got out of the movie it was insanely PACKED. Anyway I LOVED the movie. It was perfect. I read the last half of New Moon the book this week to kind of refresh my memory of the story, and I am so glad I did. They did such a good job of keeping all the important parts there and flowing everything together. I loved this movie....and I am sure I will be seeing it again soon with my girls. Did I mention I LOVED it?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just saw it this morning :) I am still smiling. and sighing. SUCH an improvement over the first one. I guess thats what a good budget can do!

Mandi said...

Me too. I am A dork, and went with a big group at midnight. It was so fun, and you are right, it was way better than the first. I am excited to see it with mom again this weekend...wish you were here too!