Friday, December 18, 2009

I Guess I Should Get Used To This?

So some of you may know that at the end of September Jared was able to get his old job back out at the guard doing flight operations. It was a huge blessing for us of course as we were scrambling to figure out what we were going to do with him unemployed. Unfortunately, yesterday we found out that come January 1st he will be losing his job again (thank you Obama). Apparently Obama would not ok some military funds which caused them to have to make many cuts in the civilian jobs. Bummer for us. So....I don't know....it is what it is. I just have to have faith that we will be blessed and everything will work out.....if not I might give myself an ulcer.

4 comments:

Andre and Lexi said...

Girl I am right there with you!! Andre has been going from job to job and at times unemployed, meanwhile were trying to pay for his school.. its stressful!!!

Alli Blue said...

Been there friend! I am not sure how, but it does work out. And it's sooooo not easy, and yes, an ulcer may be on it's way, but it works out!

Mandi said...

You will give yourself an ulcer. Just do what you can, and should and you will be provided for. You always are...

Da Bergs said...

Oh no! I had NO idea!!! Keep the faith... we will be praying from here! It has been a tough year for all of us! We had the skimpiest Christmas EVER.