Friday, February 12, 2010

So Naughty.

I know I have said this before, but when Boston was little I didn't ever have to worry about leaving him alone to entertain himself for just a little bit. He never got into things he wasn't supposed to. Tayden on the other hand is the complete opposite. I have to watch his every move....I can't expect for a second that if it is quite that he is actually behaving and staying out of trouble.
I don't even know what I was doing yesterday, but the next thing I knew Tayden came walking out of my room with white powder all over him....he said, "uh oh....what appened?" Ahh....lovely...I walked back to my bathroom to find that he had emptied Jared's entired bottle of gold bond medicated powder ALL over the bathroom. On the counter, on my black rugs, in my drawer all over my brushes, in the bathtub, in the shower, on the steps, in the sinks....you name it...he covered it. Oh I could have pinched his little bum....I had seriously just finished cleaning the bathroom too.
Then later on in the day Ryan brought him upstairs to me because he was in trouble...what did he do this time you ask? Oh he climbed up to ryan's computer and wrote all over it with a pen. Luckily, we got all the pen out and it didn't scratch his screen. What am I going to do with this kid? He is so stinkin naughty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think he might be Brigittes soul mate.

lysh said...

But you can't get mad at that face can you?! So cute!