Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sick.

I am still sick...ugh. It has been over 4 weeks and I can't seem to just beat this sinus infection and head cold. Just when I think it is finally clearing up I have a bad night's sleep or I wake up feeling horrible again...like my head is going to explode, my face hurts, my teeth hurt, and I have this deep wet cough. I am so thankful that Jared, his dad, Bob, and his brothers could give me a blessing today. It is so nice to have worthy priesthood holders in the family...but I think it is time to call my dr and tell her I need an antibiotic. She offered at my last appointment which was like a week and half ago, but I thought that just maybe I was on the downhill slope of this crap. I just need all my energy right now and it all seems to be going toward trying to get better....

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

So sorry Myca. That really stinks. My OB Dr. gave me TWO Zpaks! He said just one might not kick the sinus infection. He was right, I was into the 2nd one when I started feeling better. I can't believe you've been dealing with it this long. I hope you can start feeling better soon.

Sheri said...

Being sick while pregnant is the worse! I hope you feel better soon!