Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Updates.

I have so much to catch up with on my blog, but work seems to be getting in my way! Who works anyways?
Ok...so coming soon...We had our first Tom Earl family reunion and it went pretty good. I think every one had a really good time.
Boston started Kindergarten on Monday and he was so excited. It is so weird to have a child in Kindergarten...weird.
Tayden is hilarious.
Kaias is so sweet and SO FAT.
I am feeling less and less crazy everyday. The fog is slowly lifting. I don't think I am all the way back to "normal" but I think it is getting there. I guess I need to be PATIENT....imagine that.
I will post soon hopefully with pictures of all my updates.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I want you to e-mail me any good pics from the reunion. Glad you are still doing well. Love you and miss you already...