Saturday, January 22, 2011

Generosity.

I am learning that the Lord puts certain people in our lives at certain times so that they can (among many many other things) help us and serve us. I am learning that I have to be able to let people do that when the opportunity presents itself. I feel so blessed to have such truly generous and giving friends in my life. It is SO humbling. I received a very generous gift from a good friend from high school. We were very close through Jr. High and into high school, but I have not even seen her since we graduated. She told me that I had been in her heart and on her mind for some time, and that the lord inspired her to do it. Amazing. Seriously. Amazing.

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

This is so sweet. I am grateful that you have reminded me to appreciate the little things... little interactions... generous gestures. P.S. I am very excited that Kristen is in town with you this weekend. : )