Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Besties.

Kristen and Parker came for a visit this weekend. We had such a good time. I love anytime we get to spend together. It just goes way too fast. It was even more fun for the kids this time because Parker is such a big boy now that they just played and played. Parker was jumping on Boston and wrestling him to the ground. They both loved it. We spent most of the weekend watching movies, talking, eating, and relaxing. I love the friendship that I have with Kristen. We could go months without seeing each other or really getting a chance to talk and we can always pick up from where we left off. She is an amazing friend and an even better mother. I learn so much from her. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. We missed having Nick along for the visit...Jared was sad. :) We will definitely have to plan a trip down their way soon! Oh and I can't forget that the added bonus of the weekend was that she took some much needed family pictures for us. I can't wait to see them! Here are just a few random shots from her visit.





No comments: